Monday, October 10, 2022

Amitabh Bachchan turns 80 Exclusive: Veteran actor reveals his “code of conduct”; says he always “succumbs” to the director in THIS throwback video

October 11 this year is no less than a festival for fans of Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan as it marks his 80th birthday. The actor is widely known for his stellar performance in various films. From romantic to comedy to suspense thrillers, there is hardly any genre which he has not explored. Once in an interview with Bollywood Hungama, Amitabh Bachchan opened up about how he does that effortlessly.

Amitabh Bachchan turns 80 Exclusive: Veteran actor reveals his “code of conduct”; says he always “succumbs” to the director in THIS throwback video

During the promotions of Badla, Big B was asked to explain how he gets into the skin of his characters. In response, he said, “If I'm being paid to work in a film, I presume that I'm expected to do what I'm being paid for, or what I've been asked to do. I just do what I'm asked to do as a professional.”

Explaining his take further, Shenshah added, “As a professional, I believe that my code of conduct is to follow what the director says. Once you agree to that you can have discussions, you can have arguments, you can have differences of opinion. But in the end, I will always want to succumb to the director because his vision, his idea, his thought process, is never going to be understood by anyone else.”

Though Shahenshah is one of the biggest names in the Indian film industry, his humbleness and down-to-earth nature always manage to get love from his fans. As he turned a year older today, team Bollywood Hungama wishes him a very happy birthday!

Also Read: Amitabh Bachchan’s 80th Birthday: Karan Johar pens a heartwarming note; calls him “a feeling that defines cinema memories”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/0NnSBoi
https://ift.tt/ZCw8Jj9
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Ads Here

Contact

captain_jack_sparrow___vectorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →

Pages