Sunday, June 19, 2022

KK's daughter Taamara pens heartbreaking note on Father's Day: ' Life is dark without you dad' 

Singer KK’s daughter Taamara took to social media on Sunday to remember her late dad on Father's Day. The singer passed away last month in Kolkata due to cardiac arrest. His untimely death left the country in shock. On Father’s Day, Taamara took to Instagram to share some throwback pictures with her father and penned a heartbreaking note.

KK's daughter Taamara pens heartbreaking note on Father's Day: ' Life is dark without you dad' 

“I would take the pain of losing you a 100 times, if it meant having you as my dad even for one second. Life is dark without you dad," she wrote. “You were the cutest most loving dad, who’d come home after a gig and wait to come lie down and give us cuddles. I miss you, I miss eating with you, I miss our laughing sessions, I miss our secret snacking rituals in the kitchen, I miss our farting competitions, I miss showing you my music and little voice note ideas, I miss your reaction dad. I miss holding your hand."

“You made us feel so safe and happy and loved and lucky. You were the realness this world needed, and now that you’re gone, none of it feels real. But your unconditional love has unknowingly prepared us to handle, even something like this. Your love is our strength," Taamara added.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Taamara (@taamara.k24)

“Happy Father’s Day to the bestestest dad in the whole universe Love you forever miss you everyday, umma, I know you’re here with us," she concluded the post.

KK's last rites were performed on June 2 in Mumbai. The industry mourns the loss of the singer.

ALSO READ: Singer KK dies at 53 after performing on stage in Kolkata



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/1u69NgZ
https://ift.tt/1tiR34k
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Ads Here

Contact

captain_jack_sparrow___vectorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →

Pages