Friday, June 24, 2022

Charlie Puth drops his pop anthem 'Left And Right' in collaboration with BTS' Jungkook with fun-filled music video

The much-awaited collaboration between singers Charlie Puth and BTS' Jungkook is here and it's a banger! After making an announcement over a week ago, the singer dropped the pop anthem on Friday accompanied by a music video.

Charlie Puth drops his pop anthem 'Left And Right' in collaboration with BTS' Jungkook with fun-filled music video

With several shots of Charlie and Jungkook, the two musicians croon about moving on in their lives but the memories of their "love" continues to live with them. Charlie sings, "Memories follow me left and right / I can feel you over here / I can feel you over here/ you take up every corner of my mind."

Jungkook croons, "Ever since the da day y-you went away / no I don't know how / how to erase your body from out my brain / whatcha gon do now / maybe I should just focus on me instead / But all I think about are the nights / we were tangled up in your bed."

“I don’t speak Korean and he [Jung Kook] knows a few English words. But we literally communicated in music,” the American singer-songwriter said during a live stream held hours before the song's release. “I wanted to see what he [Jung Kook] would sound like on a record that I would do. He completely made it his own. He sent me a perfect vocal back to me and made it very easy for me. I think he added a ton of musical value.”

Written and produced by Puth, the song has minimalistic production and spotlights their vocals. The earworm signature rhythm and, percussion-guitar sounds make it a catchy song that will never leave the corner of your minds. This marks the first official collaboration between the two musicians after staying friends for a long time. They previously collaborated for a special stage performance in 2018 at the MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards in Korea. They performed 'We Don't Talk Anymore'.

Meanwhile, BTS plans to begin the 10th year as a group by releasing solo work and collaborations with several artists. SUGA kicked off this year with his collaboration with PSY on 'That That'.  With the official announcement of their break, Jungkook has kicked off his solo work with Charlie Puth collaboration. J-Hope will begin solo activities with a potential new album and his performance at Lollapalooza in July. Following this, BTS' V will be seen in a variety show with his actor and music friends - a spin-off of In The SOOP. RM, Jin, SUGA, Jimin, and Jungkook also plan to release solo work as well.

ALSO READ: BTS' Jungkook to feature on Charlie Puth's song 'Left and Right'; see snippet from upcoming collaboration dropping on June 24 



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/aXqKkjY
https://ift.tt/CfhRruB
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Ads Here

Contact

captain_jack_sparrow___vectorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →

Pages