Monday, November 2, 2020

Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan asks Kavita Kaushik to not discuss personal details of Eijaz Khan’s life on national television

Bigg Boss 14’s Weekend Ka Vaar episodes are surely something to look forward to. With yesterday’s episode being full of scoldings and drama, Salman Khan addressed all the issues that took place over the past week, the highlight being Kavita Kaushik and Eijaz Khan’s argument. When the participants were asked to label each other during a task, Kavita lost her cool after her fellow contestants said that she was wrong in the argument.

Bigg Boss 14 Salman Khan asks Kavita Kaushik to not discuss personal details of Eijaz Khan’s life on national television

She said, “I came to Bombay in 2002 and have met Eijaz Khan only three times till date. I have met you (Salman) more times than I met him. I have attended so many of your birthday parties, but I do not go around claiming Salman Khan is my friend because as much as I’d want, you are not my friend. I do not want to link my name to a big star unnecessarily. I have not known him or his equations in life.” Speaking further about the matter she said, “It was out of my goodness that I said he could give my name as a friend, it was my fault. I should have said right there that you are not a friend. I have cooked for this person. He called and said during the lockdown that I am alone and my neighbours are feeding me, will you cook for me for a week? I said why not? Even my husband asked me why was I doing it and I told him we are giving food to so many needy people. This person has asked for help.”

After she finished her monologue, Eijaz pointed out and said that he has also worked with Sohail Khan and Salman Khan but has never used their name to get work or make his way into the Bigg Boss house. Hanging by a thread with his patience, Salman Khan said to Kavita, “Even if you worked with him for a day or five days, does not really matter. All of us went through tough times, especially during the lockdown.” Explaining his point further, Salman Khan said that Eijaz must have felt good to see her in the house since she helped him during his difficult times which is why he ended up yelling that she was a good friend, what’s wrong with that? Salman also asked Kavita not to disclose the personal details of Eijaz’s life on national television.

Later on in the episode, Kavita is seen speaking to Nishant Malkhani, Jasmin Bhasin speaking about Nikki Tamboli, Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia. She said, “If they have only shown my fights and negative side, I will not play, nor entertain. If they will only show my negative side, I better go back home. So I will not do anything from now. Nikki Tamboli ko jitaiye, apke show ke class k liye bahut accha hai…khada kijiyega finals me Eijaz, Pavitra aur Nikki. Brilliant.”

Also Read: Kumar Sanu takes his statements back on Jaan Kumar Sanu and Rita Bhattacharya



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/37Zx3it
https://ift.tt/3ekhpzq
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Ads Here

Contact

captain_jack_sparrow___vectorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →

Pages