Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Alia Bhatt opens up about signing Jigra after giving birth to her daughter : “I was in my tigress mode”

Alia Bhatt is actively promoting her forthcoming film, Jigra, set to release next month. In a recent conversation with Jr NTR, star of Devara: Part 1, and filmmaker Karan Johar, Alia shared that she signed on for Jigra shortly after giving birth to her daughter, Raha Kapoor. She noted that the maternal instinct she experienced at that time resonates with the film, which centers on her character’s quest to save her brother.

In the conversation, Alia talked candidly about when she was offered to participate in Jigra and said, “When I signed Jigra I think I was in my tigress mode. I was in my most protective- like, ‘No one come near her,’ mode. That was the energy. That is why I always say destiny, luck, life has so much to play in things going a certain way. Forget the fate of Jigra, the fact that it came to me also was… wow what is this timing! That I am feeling this way and it came. It had all of those things laced over it.”

She added, “I don't think I am the same person. Life has so much more meaning and I think like actors can get really self-obsessed if they are constantly thinking about themselves… Now when there is another being in your life suddenly it is like Alia who? It is Raha, Raha, Raha! Alia comes in and out! The focus is on her and nurturing and my mind always being there is something that will never change now.”

Alia and Ranbir Kapoor welcomed their baby daughter, Raha, in November 2022, and she is frequently seen with them during public outings.

Jigra is set to hit theaters on October 11. Directed by Vasan Bala, the film features Alia and Vedang Raina as siblings, along with Manoj Pahwa. This escape thriller is co-produced by Alia and her sister Shaheen Bhatt's Eternal Sunshine Productions, along with Karan Johar's Dharma Productions. Additionally, Alia will star in Alpha, Love & War, and Jee Le Zaraa.

Also Read : Alia Bhatt poses with Heidi Klum in “backstage” pictures from Paris Fashion Week



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/s2LJxRv
https://ift.tt/ZoSRbar
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Ads Here

Contact

captain_jack_sparrow___vectorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →

Pages