Monday, February 3, 2020

EXCLUSIVE: Sudhir Mishra opens up about shooting Netflix series The Serious Man alongside Nawazuddin Siddiqui

Although the prolific Sudhir Mishra has enjoyed the process of shooting his first webseries The Serious Man for Netflix, he feels nothing can compare with the experience of making a feature film. “That collective experience of watching a film in a movie theatre is unbeatable. I will always remain a filmmaker first. Feature films are what I was destined to make in life. Having said that, I must say the experience of making a film for the digital market was challenging and interesting,” confesses Sudhir whose last feature film for the movie theatres Das Dev, a revisionist look at Saratchandra’s Devdas was a critical and commercial failure.

EXCLUSIVE: Sudhir Mishra opens up about shooting Netflix series The Serious Man alongside Nawazuddin Siddiqui

For Sudhir Mishra, what makes a web-film as interesting as a feature for the big screen is the treatment. “Not for a minute was I required to cut down on my vision or budget. We shot The Serious Man just as we would have shot it for the big screen.”

Working with Nawazuddin Siddiqui was an interesting experience for Sudhir Mishra. “He plays a very interesting role of a man from underprivileged strata of society. I enjoyed working with him. We also have a very talented Malayalam actor Akshat and a promising actress Indira Tiwari.”

Sudhir is very happy with the outcome. “I am quite curious to see how I am accepted on this new format. The streaming platform is where the action is these days. The Serious Man will get a large audience automatically. I am waiting for Netflix to announce the release date.”

Also Read: Nawazuddin Siddiqui wraps the New York and Sydney schedules of No Land’s Man, shares photos



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/31kXxFN
https://ift.tt/2RW39D7
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Ads Here

Contact

captain_jack_sparrow___vectorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →

Pages